Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully and understand the following terms and conditions when purchasing your Organic Life KL 2018 tickets. By purchasing these tickets, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- The Ticket Holder declares that he/she will not attend unless he/she is in good health on the day(s) of the event and accept that he/she attends at his/her own risk. The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability (save where such death or personal injury was caused by the negligence of the organising team).
- Organic Life KL 2018 and its representatives will not be liable for any loss or damage to the personal belongings and items of Ticket Holders, which may arise in the consequence of Ticket Holder’s participation or attendance in Organic Life KL 2018.
- Tickets purchased from our website are non-transferable and names cannot be changed. This is to protect our customers against ticket fraud.
- Ticket refunds are only applicable in the unlikely event of cancellation due to natural causes beyond the organiser’s control (ex: inclement weather).
- Physical tickets will be handed out to Ticket Holders on event day. When you receive your physical ticket(s), please keep them in a safe place. Organic Life KL 2018 and its representatives will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost, damaged or stolen.
- The organiser may withdraw or substitute the programme line-up and change event time without prior notice.
- Organic Life KL 2018 may use the Ticket Holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph, picture or publicity material or website for marketing purposes including sending promotional emails to ticket holders.